Preparing for the Second lockdown
After the most recent Government announcement, we want to reassure you that our dental practice will remain open during the second national lockdown for routine and emergency care.
We would like to thank all of those patients who have been to see us during this pandemic and to say how grateful we are for the many messages of support our team has received praising our hard work in ensuring our patents are as safe as possible in our care.
As well us the usual stringent safety measures that we have always had in place, you can rest assured that our dental practice is also Covid-safe. So please don’t put off coming to see us for your essential routine dental health and hygiene examinations. If you already have an appointment it will go ahead as normal.
If you have a dental emergency, it is vital that you get in touch with us in the usual way. Please call us on 01289 306084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our utmost to see you as soon as possible.
Our extra safety measures include:
- Covid- pre screening before your appointment
- New patient portal to update your information remotely
- Covid-19 temperature checks for staff and patients on arrival
- Closed waiting room
- Strict hand hygiene for staff and patients
- High level PPE for staff
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting between every patient appointment
- Ventilation and air purifiers in surgery and reception
Please contact us if you have any concerns. We look forward to seeing you soon.