Would you like to protect your family during financial uncertainty by budgeting for their dental care with affordable monthly payments?
With Denplan Care you pay for your regular dental care the easy way, spreading the costs with predictable monthly payments. For Denplan price see our price list.
A complete care plan
Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist with approximately 1.8 million patients already enjoying the benefits of membership Spread the costs of your routine preventive and restorative dental care with monthly payments
Having Denplan Care means you don’t have to worry about costly and unexpected dental bills.Denplan Care entitles you to all the routine care and treatment you need to keep your teeth and gums healthy, including check-ups, routine treatments, dental x-rays and major restorative work such as periodontal (gum) treatment, fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures and inlays (excluding laboratory fees). Preventative care can stop problems before they happen
You can look forward to better long term oral health because Denplan Care allows your dentist to place greater emphasis on preventative dental care. They will give you dental advice and take positive steps to help you avoid tooth decay and gum disease, helping you to stop problems before they start.
Emergency dental care whenever and wherever you need it
Supplementary Insurance, arranged by Denplan, will help cover you for any emergency dental treatment necessary at any time of the day or night. This cover is included when you become a Denplan Care patient, and is invaluable in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency whether you are away from home, on business or on holiday.
Dental Emergency Helpline at your service
As part of Denplan’s Insurance Services you will also have access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline that can give you help to find a dentist wherever you are in the world.
Family group discounts available
Discounts of up to 15% are available if one Direct Debit covers all registered Denplan patients receiving treatment at the same practice.
How does Denplan Care work?
– Denplan Care is a Contract between you and your dentist that allows ongoing preventive dental care as well as restorative treatment to be provided by your dentist.
– Denplan Care includes mandatory Supplementary Insurance, to provide cover towards the cost of treatment required as a result of a dental injury or dental emergency.
– Your dentist will assess your dental health and agree a programme of preventive dental care with you. Any outstanding treatment needed is usually carried out before your Denplan Care Contract begins.
– Your dentist then lets you know the monthly fee to spread the cost of your ongoing routine and preventive dental care and treatment.
– Your payment is collected by Denplan, and you can choose to pay your fee monthly by Direct Debit, or annually in advance either by Direct Debit, cheque or credit/debit card
– Please note that there is a registration fee payable to cover Denplan’s administration cost. This is a one-off charge, equivalent to one month’s fee.
– For the dental care you receive under Denplan Care, you are in Contract with your dentist.
– For the Supplementary Insurance element you are in contract with AXA PPP healthcare Limited and you are in Contract with Denplan for Denplan Insurance Services